Owning a website is paramount if you plan on doing an online business which could be, selling things in eCom store, blogging, promoting affiliate products, building email marketing lists, making full digital funnels, etc. This is because owning a website gives an aura of professionalism.
In building your own website, you could choose to use WordPress, Software, or the DFY (Done For You). While WordPress is very flexible and has free options if you have hosting, it is also time-consuming to set up and hard to scale. On the other hand, getting a Software seems easier, but it is costly to operate in the long run. However, DFY makes beautifully designed, hosted websites in any niche with just a click. This is to say, there are already readymade websites for you which in turn suggests less stress and a faster and better option.
DFY Hero is a platform with over 100 completely Done For You websites, sales pages, squeeze pages, eCom stores, and blogs that members can simply import, edit, and even sell to their clients or use for themselves. It is designed and developed by a team of pro designers, marketers, and copywriters. You don’t even need to pay for hosting or even a domain name and there are absolutely no hidden costs and expenses.
Also, DFY Hero provides optimal support for SEO, making your website easy to find on Google, thereby giving advertising effectiveness to your brand or business. Another advantage is that DFY Hero integrates Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Facebook Pixel, easy to monitor and evaluate sales effectiveness, based on user behavior when accessing the website.
Apart from the above benefits, some of its extra benefits include:
- It is buyer and seller friendly for eCom stores.
- It has been proven to convert sales pages and entire funnels.
- It’s fully editable and customizable.
- It has niche targeted traffic generating blogs.
- Membership enabled payment-only websites.
- You don’t need to have a technical design or copywriting skills.
Above all, everything is completely done-for-you and you just have to make a purchase.
To build any of these i.e. a complete website, sales pages, squeeze pages, eCom stores, or blogs using DFY Hero, all you need to do is:
- Pick. – Click on what you want to create – a website, a squeeze page, a sales page, an eCom store, or a blog.
- Activate. – Activate the chosen asset and if necessary, make small personalized edits.
- Go Live. – No need to get hosting or even a domain name. Simply push a button to start profiting.